Sunday, April 11, 2010

Never a Dull Day


I remember once when a small lizard would enter the home how much of a stir it would cause.



The screams were unbelievable, considering that these creatures were common outside on the ground and in trees. I learned to fear these creatures from witnessing my sisters response to them.


"Get the broom!! Help!!" All that commotion just to oust one small lizard. Oh boy did I develop my own fear of those little creatures.


I did not like the ground lizards, because of their size. They were approximately 10-12 inches long and they were hefty. But, they never came into the home. Bats would cause my older sister to run out of the house! Thank God I never developed a fear of birds because the same thing happened when they got into the home.


You know me by now I am a cat in a little girl's body, I love birds.

No comments: